Tennant Biomodulator® PRO 2.1
The Tennant Biomodulator® PRO was introduced in 2014. This is the second generation Tennant Biomodulator® PRO 2.1. Designed primarily for medical practitioners, alternative therapy practitioners and Russian micro-current users, this device is like having three devices in one. The PRO incorporates specific electrical principles making it capable of interacting with the electrical functions inherent in human tissue. The Tennant Biomodulator® incorporates waveforms Dr. Tennant specifically designed for conditions he was seeing in his patients.
The PRO 2.1 includes a back-lit digital read-out for more precise measurements and use in low light. It has the newer 4-Pin accessory port. More than 60 pre-set modes, some which feature biofeedback technology. Frequency sets include all the original Tennant Biomodulator® modes in addition to the BioTerminal™ modes, chakra modes, acupuncture meridian modes, visual acuity modes, pain management modes, Solfeggio sound frequencies, 783 Harmonics, brain wave modes, toning modes, PG2500 modes, to name a few. Includes Dr. Tennant's SCAR frequency. Four self-programming modes allows user to control their own output characteristics.
The purchase of either the PLUS or PRO includes Dr Tennant's Integrative Health Conference & Biomodulator Training for one person, Healing is Voltage™ - The Handbook, QuickSTART reference guide Guide, QuickSTART online videos and Healing is Voltage DVD. One year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Premier Biofeedback and Neuromodulation Technology
- Digital readout for more Accurate Assessments
- Allows Healthcare Practitioner to set Output Mode Parameters
- Dr. Tennant Proprietary Frequency Sets – Assess, Ten-8™, Infinity™, Automatic,
- Visual Acuity Step, BioTerminal™ Step
- Relax, Massage, Stimulate Frequency Sets
- Chakra Step Frequency Sets
- Acupuncture Meridian Frequency Sets
- Solfeggio Step Frequency Sets
- 783 Harmonics
- Toning Sets
- Bee Mode
- Fast and Slow T Modes
- Brainwave frequency Sets – Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma
- Four Programmable Modes
- Battery compartment, 2 AA
- Accessory jack supports convenient electrode and accessory connection.
- Size; 114mm x 63mm x31mm
- Weight; Approx. 108 grams (3.8 oz)
- Power Source; 2 AA size 1.5V DC batteries
- Pulse Duration; 10-500 uS (microseconds)
- Pulse Frequency; 4 - 351Hz
- Output Voltage; 20 - 450 V
- Output Current; 2 - 90 uA (microamps)
- Timeout; 60 minutes
- Waveform; pulsed, damped, bi-phasic sinusoidal
Indications for use with PLUS or PRO models
- PAIN - symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Post-Surgical PAIN - adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical pain
- Post-Traumatic PAIN - adjunctive treatment in the management of post-traumatic pain
- Dental indications
- Sports injuries and manual therapy treatments "on the go"
- Help improve some health issues
- Equine / small animal therapy
- Use of the Tennant Biomodulator® may affect the operation of cardiac pacemakers, particularly demand type pacemakers
- Do not use the Tennant Biomodulator® directly on the eyes or over the carotid sinus
- Do not use on intoxicated individuals
- Do not use on or around any blood vessel that may contain a clot
Visit our Video Resources page to see if the Biomodulator is right for you.
To get a quote any any of our Tennant Biomodulator® devices, click Request a quote at the top. Prices for optional electrodes can be found under Products/accessories. To order the Tennant Biomodulator, Contact Biohealth or call Bob Moore at 416 565-0007 for immediate assistance.
Approved Medical Device by Health Canada ID 578614 & FDA Classification: 882.5050 Neurology, Biofeedback