Why Doctors prescribe the Tennant Biomodulator® for pain management
- Provides deep stimulation addressing many common pain conditions
- Treatments are non-invasive, non-pharmacological
- Treatment is convenient and can be used at home to increase frequency of therapy received
- Patients feel empowered to improve their condition
- We provide follow-up technical support and training
- The patient may treat many conditions in many body areas per the Doctor's direction and prescription
Many disciplines of healthcare providers are integrating non-pharmaceutical, non-invasive Tennant Biomodulator® technology into their practice to treat different types of pain and chronic conditions with excellent outcomes. They include -
- Medical Doctors / Neurologists, Ophthalmologists
- Orthopaedic surgeons, Physiatrists
- Naturopathic & Homeopathic Doctors
- Orthopedists, Neurosurgeons
- Biological Dentists, Orthodontists
- Chiropractors, Physical Therapists
- Veterinarians, animal therapists
- Massage Therapists. Occupational Therapists
- Acupuncturists, Lymphatic Therapists
- Athletic therapists, Strength Coaches, Sports Teams
- Nurses, TCM practitioners
Ideal Pain Treatment for
- Chronic injuries and myofascial restrictions
- Acute sprains, strains, sports injuries
- Low back pain, neck pain, TMJ, headaches and migraines, Bell's Palsy,
- Carpal tunnel, repetitive stress and phantom limb intractable pain patterns
- Arthritis, tendonitis, muscle spasms, muscle re-education
- Pain associated with neuropathy from diabetes & other chronic illnesses
- Autonomic imbalances, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia
- Sleep/stress management
- Dental extractions, post-surgical scar tissue, neuromas, edema
- Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain), shin splints
- Delayed non-union of fractures, wound healing, infections, ulcers, burns
- Bioterminal energy & Chakra balancing for improved organ function
- Equines small animal therapy
- Relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Gentle, easy to use, drug-free and non-invasive therapy, empowering you to take control!
- Positive therapeutic outcomes may appear after the 1st. session, each treatment is accumulative providing progressive improvement of general condition.
- May be used together with a standard drug or surgical treatment (adjunctive therapy)
- Complements and enhances Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation therapy services
- Helps decrease use of expensive pain medications.
- Can help resolve several conditions at the same time for each member of the family
- Treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain
- Decreases pain, increases range of motion, activity and promotes return to work
Check out our testimonial page or watch Is the Biomodulator right for you? under on our Video Resources page.
Tennant Biomodulator® PLUS & PRO
Health Canada approved as a microcurrent, biofeedback device for muscle training and re-education, electrical nerve stimulation, improved circulation, improved range of motion and management of chronic intractable pain, acute trauma as well as reduction of post-surgical swelling and pain.
View the complete line of instruments models and electrodes under our Products page.
Approved Medical Device by Health Canada ID 578614 & FDA Classification: 882.5050 Neurology, Biofeedback