Tennant Biomodulator® Plus Features and Specifications
Device - features and specifications
- Increase power using (+) keys, LED lights show power level.
- Decrease power using (-) keys, LED lights show power level.
- Change modes using the Mode Selection switch.
- Mode LED lights show which mode is selected.
- Onboard electrodes placed firmly on the skin to provide "hands on" treatment.
- Power on-off switch.
- Battery compartment, 2 AA
- Accessory jack supports convenient electrode and accessory connection.
Size; 114mm x 63mm x31mm
Weight; Approx. 108 grams (3.8 oz)
Power Source; 2 AA size 1.5V DC batteries
Pulse Duration; 10-500 uS (microseconds)
Pulse Frequency; 4 - 351Hz
Output Voltage; 20 - 450 V
Output Current; 2 - 90 uA (microamps)
Timeout; 60 minutes
Waveform; pulsed, damped, bi-phasic sinusoidal
Created by Jerry Tennant MD.
FREQUENCY SETS: the Tennant Biomodulator® PLUS includes advanced frequency sets that are unavailable in any other TENS or biofeedback type of device. Each mode is selected by pressing the mode-selector button. As you depress the MODE selector button, an LED illuminates beside each of these:
- ASSESS: This setting is used to identify the best location for placement of the device on the skin. This mode works at localized areas of concern and "Bioterminals".
- TEN-8: This pattern is very useful for focused areas of concern including muscle soreness.
- TENNANT INFINITY™: This patent-pending frequency set delivers an infinite number of dynamically variable patterns to the body. No other device has this or any similar frequency set. Ideal for chronic pain and energy balancing.
TENNANT AUTO-INFINITY: Once the device is placed on the appropriate area, it begins an interactive bio-modulation protocol until the treatment cycle ends. Diodes allow the user to watch the process through the device's face plate graphical display. Both sound and visual output allows the operator to know the progress of the biofeedback process.
The Tennant Biomodulator® PRO
The Tennant Biomodulator® PRO incorporates specific electrical principles making it capable of interacting with the electrical functions inherent in human tissue. The Tennant Biomodulator incorporates waveforms Dr. Tennant specifically designed for conditions he was seeing in his patients. The Biomodulator PRO capabilities include:
- Premier Biofeedback and Neuromodulation Technology
- Digital readout for more Accurate Assessments
- Allows Healthcare Practitioner to set Output Mode Parameters
- Dr. Tennant Proprietary Frequency Sets – Assess, Ten-8, Infinity, Automatic, VA Step, BioTerminal Step
- Relax, Massage, Stimulate Frequency Sets
- Chakra Step Frequency Sets
- Acupuncture Meridian Frequency Sets
- Solfeggio Step Frequency Sets
- 783 Harmonics
- Toning Sets
- Bee Mode
- Fast and Slow T Modes
- Brainwave frequency Sets – Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma
- Four Programmable Modes
Indications for use for noth device models:
- PAIN - symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
- Post-Surgical PAIN - adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical pain
- Post-Traumatic PAIN - adjunctive treatment in the management of post-traumatic pain
- Dental indications
- Sports injuries and manual therapy treatments "on the go"
- Help improve some health issues
- Equine / small animal therapy
- Use of the Tennant Biomodulator® PLUS may affect the operation of cardiac pacemakers, particularly demand type pacemakers
- Do not use the Tennant Biomodulator® directly on the eyes or over the carotid sinus
- Do not use on intoxicated individuals
- Do not use on or around any blood vessel that may contain a clot
What is Interactive Feedback Electro-Stimulation Technology?
Tennant Biomodulator® PLUS and PRO devices were developed as simple and easy-to-use, hand held devices for non-pharmaceutical pain relief.
These devices produce very minute microcurrent electrical impulses, which are transmitted by electrodes, onboard the device, through the skin to interface with the body's internal peripheral nervous system for the purpose of a natural therapeutic intervention. The devices are controlled by a high performance microchip into which proprietary algorithms are embedded.
Biofeedback is the body's response to the stimulus, and the technology's ability to detect, measure, analyze and respond to the body. With each response, the electrical properties of the tissue change. The device detects the change and responds, resulting in the very next signal being modified. This is possible because of the development of modern high-speed microprocessors, which are able to establish a "cybernetic loop" between electronic instrument and living tissue.
- A precision medical instrument indicated in the use for symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain, and adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic pain.
- Treatment is gentle and easy
- Non-invasive and drug free therapy
- May be used as a complement to standard drug and therapy treatments provided by healthcare practitioners.
- After treatment there are usually no physical limitations imposed. Normal activities may be resumed immediately.
- May be used in combination with other treatments, subject to healthcare professional prescription and direction.
To order the Tennant Biomodulator® Plus or to inquire about our affiliate/educator program, please email Biohealth at email@example.com or call Bob Moore at 416 565-0007 for immediate assistance or send us a request for further information and a quote form
Approved Medical Device by Health Canada and FDA Classification: 882.5050 Neurology, Biofeedback
© 2012 Tennantbiomodulator.ca All Rights Reserved.